Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Down to the Wire

Presents are opened and the wrapping in the bag. Sitting relaxing, well knitting on that one last gift. Almost done with the Penn State hand holding mittens. They should be done by tonight so I won't be finishing on the plane tomorrow. I hope. I'll be glad to go back to leisurely knitting, no real deadlines in sight. Penn State Mittens almost completed
We're having one of the most laid back Christmases I can remember, no heading off to visit, no visitors. Not even a big dinner, well at least not the "usual". It's nice for a change. I'm going to curl up on the couch and finish the mittens and relax. Tomorrow we are off to visit vet2b son's in-laws to be and share in some wedding preparations. I even got invited to go dress shopping, how cool since I have no girls. I'm going to enjoy every minute, especially as I am not mother of the bride. No pressure, just fun. Shopping ( read after Christmas sales!) and girl talk, can it get much better.? Well add in some knitting, oh yeah, did I mention I downloaded some knitting shops in the area?!!
Hope you are all basking in the warmth of the holiday!

No comments: