Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Quickie

Here is some of the completed Christmas knitting. I even finished the scarf (no picture yet)! So I'm down to just the two pairs of hand holding mittens left and they won't be gifted until after
Christmas. Whew, not bad!







Top: Hand Holding Mittens from Lion Brand; Hats from The Yarn Girls Guide to Kids Knits; Fingerless Gloves and Christmas Stockings from Ann Norling


At my Monday night group I was able to finish my Quant from Knitty and during the few snowy days of last week I finished the Fidget. Sometimes little projects make my day.

The week is flying by, tomorrow we pick up K from college. I've already warned Tobah that he will have to share the bed, he's not thrilled. But K can't complain, Tobah keeps him very warm. K is ready for semester break. He should be working plenty of hours at Trader Joe's to fill up his coffers.

Well I'm off to wrap and knit and maybe bake, we'll see how far I can get. There is still shopping to do and cards to get out and... and....oh boy!

No comments: