Saturday, November 17, 2007

Early Morning

The sun was pretty in the sky as I walked the dog this morning. I have been fascinated lately with the way light plays at different times of the day. Yesterday coming out of a store there was such a contrast of the dark grey sky and the houses and trees that were lit up by the sunlight piercing the opening in the clouds. But no camera so no picture. It's in my mind though!

This morning I watched as the sun came up between the trees. What is left of the leaves were highlighted in that morning light.

The colors this year were rather blah but in the right light they look rather pretty! The air is getting nippy and the talk of...snow...is becoming more prevalent. It's just a matter of time. I've got to find those hats and scarves I made last year.

This guy reminds me to get to my food shopping list and once that is done back to the Christmas knitting. One hat to be finished tonight, a pair of the hand holding mittens up next, there has to be some variety. Knit on!










No comments: