Friday, May 9, 2008

What Can I Say

The Harlot I'm not. I keep meaning to post but the words just don't find their way here. I'm going to aim for a post per week and see how that goes. A goal is always a good thing.

Knitting progress has been slow. I did finish the Garter Shawl for M. I started her Summer Shawlette but I'm taking that extremely slow. I want it to be perfect. It's been tinked a few times but so far so good. A lifeline is a shawl's best friend! Socks almost done. No pictures, soon though!

Went to WEBS last week. It was, as always, a wonderful experience. I bought some Shibui, some Northampton, Lorna's Laces, and Cascade. But ohhh, the temptation to buy so much more. Honestly it's a good thing I don't live close enough to be there all the time.

Tomorrow is the NH Sheep and Wool Festival. I can't wait. So much fun and friends to share it with. I'm really looking forward to the day. I hope the weather behaves, calls for rain in the morning. I'm going to get the boat ready.....just in case. Stand by for pictures and a report soon.

No comments: