Thursday, May 29, 2008

Awesome Swap

I just received an awesome package from my swap partner in Arizona. We participated in the "Sock Yarn from Your Stash" swap on Ravelry. Essentially you send your partner a skein or two of sock yarn in your stash along with other goodies according to their questionaire. I got sooo very lucky, check it out-Lots and lots of chocolate (yum), chai tea, a ladybug tape measure, Zen Yarn Garden yarn in the colorway Almond Branches (too pretty to part with, don't know how she did), and a lovely bracelet with a ladybug in the center. My partner just outdid herself! Round two is under way, I didn't sign up but I will for round three. Such fun!

My knitting is all over the place, not working on the things I should be doing and starting new projects. Par for the course for me. Buying yarn and more yarn, I need to get myself under control (right). Well let's see what happens!

No comments: