Friday, February 15, 2008

Yarn Goodness

Yesterday I got my order from Dani at Sunshine Yarns. Oh boy, oh boy, is it beautiful!!!!! I ordered some of her SunSilk in the Powder colorway for the Summer Shawlette I am going to make for M for the wedding. It is sooo pretty. Gorgeous shades of blue with cream. It will be gorgeous with her dress and the blue and white Penn State theme. Dani said it was to reminded her of the sky and she wasn't kidding.

Look-

















It's hard to see the subtleties of the color or the beautiful sheen but believe me it's there. I can't wait to get this on the needles. If you are looking for some lovely lace weight yarn head over to Dani's.

I also got some pretty sock yarn that I think I will use for a baby sweater. Quite a departure from my usual palette but oh so pretty. What do you think?

It's called Starburst and it is yummy. I don't know what lucky baby will someday get this sweater but they will have to be pretty special.

The Minimalist is dry and I've started the seaming. I got a little ahead of myself and have to undue a bit but so far so good. Pictures by Monday as it's a working weekend. Hope you all have a good one.

No comments: